GIRLS REGISTRATION FOR GRADES 1st-6th WILL OPEN ON NOVEMBER 1st FOR THE 2020 SPRING SEASON.
VISA & MASTERCARD ONLY
Please carefully note and follow these rules and instructions:
(1) Registration runs from November 1, 2019 through December 31, 2019 for 1st through 6th, and October 1, 2019 through December 31, 2019 (or until available spots are filled) for grades 7th and 8th.
(2) Registration closes at midnight on Dec 31st. LATE Registration begins January 1st through 16th. Anyone who seeks to register after January 16th will be put on a waiting list and will only be assigned to a team if space permits. NO EXCEPTIONS. Late registrants will pay a $30/per player late fee in addition to the registration fee.
(3) Registration Fees are as Follows: $95 for 1st-2nd grade, $135 for 3rd-4th Grade, $140 for 5th through 8th Grade. This will go to Wisslax to help cover the cost of clinics, uniforms, equipment, field rental, tournaments, referee fees, etc.
(4) All players must be a member of US Lacrosse to register for Wisslax. This is an additional $25 charge. This fee will go directly to US Lacrosse for insurance/membership purposes.
All players in grades 3rd through 8th will get a jersey, skort and socks.
1st and 2nd grade players will be issued a reversable pinnie only.
Warmup Practice Kits
We will be opening up an online store soon which will feature Wisslax gear, including warmup practice kits.
We are a non-profit organization and as such, 100% of our registration fees are used to support Wisslax. Due to the nature of our program, equipment and services need to be acquired prior to the start of the season, therefore we have established a set refund policy below:
a) The US Lacrosse membership fee of $25.00 will not be reimbursed
regardless of date of cancellation. You can contact US Lacrosse directly to pursue if warranted.
b) Cancellation prior to Dec. 31st:
$30 of your original fees will not be refunded for our Admin fees.
Any remaining fees will be refunded directly to your credit card.
c) After Dec. 31st there will be no refunds for cancellation.
(6) Financial assistance is available.
If you have questions, send an email to
. All requests are kept confidential.